Alena Pitts, Wynter Pitts
Hello Stars is book one in the Faithgirlz series titled Lena in the Spotlight, written by Alena Pitts, star of The War Room and tween blogger of For Girls Like You, and co-written with her mother, editor and author, Wynter Pitts It is a reflection of Alena’s own life experiences as she reaches for the stars and keeps her faith in balance.
In Hello Stars, eleven year old Lena Daniels never thought she’d get the chance star in a movie. Headstrong and determined, she has her life planned out to the minute. But when her best friends, Savannah and Emma, tell her about an audition, she knows there’s nothing else in the world she’d rather do. And now that she’s gotten her wish, Lena finds that being in the spotlight is harder than it sounds. Lena tackles tough choices, learns the value of perseverance, and keeps her hopes high. And she knows her faith and family will keep her feet on the ground and her eyes on the stars.
- Is book one in the Faithgirlz series entitled Lena in the Spotlight
- Written by Alena Pitts, and co-written with her mother, editor and author, Wynter Pitts
- Is a reflection of Alena’s own life experiences
- Is the perfect fiction series for readers ages 8-12
- contains eight fun interior illustrations