OCR GCSE (91) History B (SHP) Foundation Edition: The Norman Conquest 10651087
Jamie Byrom, Michael Riley
Exam board: OCR (Specification B, SHP)
Level: GCSE (9-1)
First teaching: September 2016
First exams: Summer 2018
An OCR endorsed textbook.
Help more students access the content for OCR GCSE History B (SHP) with this Foundation Edition, designed to work alongside the mainstream textbook for effective co-teaching in the same class.
Covering The Making of America 1789-1900, this book:
- Follows the same structure and page numbers as the mainstream textbook so that students of all abilities can explore the same enquiries
- Simplifies and reduces the text on each page, using carefully-controlled vocabulary and clear explanations of key terms
- Focuses on the key points that students need to understand and includes new content summaries at the end of each enquiry to reinforce learning
- Offers full support for the student tasks, using a wide range of scaffolding to make the tasks accessible and achievable
- Provides specific assessment guidance and develops the historical thinking skills required for success at GCSE
Reading level measured and verified by MetaMetrics using the Lexile Framework for Reading